Hello, I'm Jen
5 fun facts:
1. I'm the mother to 3 sons who are 14, 16 and 18 years old!
2. I love exploring museums, the weirder the better! Just not the Museum of Death, that one's too weird.
3. I have the cutest dog named Piper. I adopted her 9 years ago and she's part Corgi and Papillion. I also have a "step-dog" named Wednesday, she is a Chihuahua and Terrier mix.
4. My favorite movies are comedies: Hot Rod, Mean Girls, Jojo Rabbit and Bridesmaids.
5. I have 4 brothers and have had 8 foster siblings throughout my childhood (Our house was never quiet).
It's Baby Jen
If I could say anything to 8 year old me:
Don't give up. Keep going.
You're going to think you know everything at a young age. But, hold on, baby girl, it's going to be a wild ride. Life is going to be challenging.
Be patient, listen more, love bigger.
Your dreams are far larger then you can imagine now.
I love you and I'm proud of you.